HicreateGamesへようこそ！ 当店にアクセスすると、これらすべての利用規約に自動的に同意したことになります。 当社のガイドライン、条件、および契約に関するすべての情報を注意深くお読みください。
このWebサイトを使用することにより、このプライバシーポリシーの最新バージョンの条件に同意したことになります。 このウェブサイトの使用に関する一般的な規則を理解するには、利用規約をお読みください。 このウェブサイトの他の免責事項、ポリシー、利用規約、またはその他の通知に記載されている場合を除き、このプライバシーポリシーと利用規約は、このウェブサイトの使用に関するユーザーとHicreateGames.comの間の完全な合意です。 このWebサイトの特定の領域で特定のサービスまたは資料にアクセスするとき、またはこのWebサイトからのリンクをたどることにより、適用される可能性のある追加の条件が適用される場合があります。
- the name of the domain from which you access the Internet
- the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our website
- the date and time you access our website
- which pages you have visited on our website
- the search terms you use
- the links on which you click
- personal information that has been made non-personal or anonymized (i.e., information that no longer reflects or references an individually identifiable user)
If you visit our website to read or download information, such as information about a health condition or about one of our products, we may collect certain non-personal information about you from your computer. This information is collected from your computer’s web browser: If you only read or download information on our website, we do not collect or learn your name, e-mail address, home address, or other personal information about you. We may place a text file called a cookie in the browser files of your computer when you visit. The cookie may be stored on your computer’s hard drive. The information that we collect using cookies is non-personal information. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, but some parts of our website may not work properly for you if you do so. We will not allow third-parties other than those companies that we hire to perform services or functions on our behalf to place cookies on our website.
What does HicreateGames.com do with non-personal information?
Because non-personal information cannot identify you or be tied to you in any way, there are no restrictions on the ways that we can use or share non-personal information. We are always looking for ways to better serve you and improve this website. We will use non-personal information from you to help us make this website more useful to visitors. We also will use non-personal information for other business purposes. For example, we may use non-personal information or aggregate non-personal information to:
- create reports for internal use to develop programs, products, services, or content
- customize the information or services that are of interest to you
- Share it with or sell it to third parties
- provide aggregated “traffic statistics” and “response rates” to third parties
What is personal information?
Personal information is the information we collect through this website that we can use to specifically identify you, such as your:
- telephone number
- e-mail address
- medical device serial number
- personal health information
- date of birth
In some places on this website, you have the opportunity to send us personal information about yourself, to elect to receive particular information, or to participate in an activity. For example, you may fill out a registration form, a survey, or an e-mail form and you may elect to receive educational material about our products and therapies.
You also may choose to allow us to personalize your visits to the website, in which case we will ask you for certain personal information to make your visits to our website more helpful to you. When this information is combined with the non-personal information that we collect through cookies (described above), we will be able to tell that you have visited our website before and can personalize your access to our website, for example, by telling you about new features that may be of interest to you.
How does HicreateGames.com keep and use personal information?
We may keep and use the personal information we collect from you through this website to provide you with access to this website. In addition, we may keep and use your personal information:
- to respond to your requests
- to personalize your access to our website, for example, by telling you about new features that may be of interest to you
- to develop records, including records of your personal information
- to contact you with information that might be of interest to you, including information about clinical trials and about products and services of ours and of others
- for analytical purposes and to research, develop and improve programs, products, services, and content
- to remove your personal identifiers (your name, e-mail address, social security number, etc). In this case, you would no longer be identified as a single unique individual. Once we have de-identified information, it is non-personal information and we may treat it like other non-personal information.
- to enforce this Privacy Statement and other rules about your use of this website
- to protect our rights or property
- to protect someone’s health, safety, or welfare
- to comply with a law or regulation, court order, or other legal processes
We do not have a method for reviewing personal or non-personal information collected through this site.
Does HicreateGames.com ever share personal information with third parties?
HicreateGames.com will not share your personal information collected from this website with an unrelated third party without your permission, except as otherwise provided in this Privacy Statement.
In the ordinary course of business, we may share some personal information with companies that we hire to perform services or functions on our behalf. In all cases in which we share your personal information with a third party, we will not authorize them to keep, disclose or use your information with others except for the purpose of providing the services we asked them to provide. We will not sell, exchange or publish your personal information, except in conjunction with a corporate sale, merger, dissolution, or acquisition.
We may be legally compelled to release your personal information in response to a court order, subpoena, search warrant, law, or regulation. We may cooperate with law enforcement authorities in investigating and prosecuting website visitors who violate our rules or engage in behavior that is harmful to other visitors (or illegal).
What about privacy on other websites?
This website may contain links to other websites. Some of those websites may be operated by HicreateGames, and some may be operated by third parties. We provide the links for your convenience, but we do not review, control, or monitor the privacy practices of websites operated by others. This Privacy Statement does not apply to any other website, even the other HicreateGames.com websites. We are not responsible for the performance of websites operated by third parties or for your business dealings with them. Therefore, whenever you leave this website we recommend that you review each website’s privacy practices and make your own conclusions regarding the adequacy of these practices.
Does HicreateGames.com ever communicate directly with visitors to this website?
We may contact you periodically by e-mail, mail, or telephone if you agree to that contact to provide information regarding programs, products, services, and content that may be of interest to you. In addition, some of the features on this website allow you to communicate with us using an online form. If your communication requests a response from us, we will send you a response via e-mail. The e-mail response or confirmation may include your personal information, including personal information about your health, your name, address, etc. We cannot guarantee that our e-mails to you will be secure from unauthorized interception.
What about website security?
Security is very important to us. We also understand that security is important to you. We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. You should keep in mind that no Internet transmission is ever 100% secure or error-free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from this site may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail.